Sunday, November 28, 2010

Oh George! Enough Already!!

Ok, I think I have a problem. I really need some separation from George.  Our relationship is getting out of hand.  For those of you who do not know, George is my IV.  He and I have had a real intimate relationship for the last week.  Like non-stop!  I mean enough already.  I  would really like to get out of bed and go to the bathroom without George coming in with me.  I feel completely helpless around my little fishbowl because I need to wheel George around with me everywhere I go.  And there doesn't seem to be an end in sight.  George has 4 more bags of potassium for me to run all night.  So generous of George, in the season of giving!  Any advice on letting him go easy?

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you're having commitment problems. Perhaps you could tell him that you're a stronger person because of your time with him, but you're feeling that to maintain a healthy lifestyle you need some space - and since he doesn't like the outdoors, or going out for walks on the beach (those wheels in the sand just aren't pretty) - that it's time to swim on... :)

    Rest well Jeanie, and keep those whities multiplying!

    ReplyDelete