Monday, November 8, 2010

Karen's observation

  I am sitting here with Jeanie as the collection of stem cells are under way!  Of course to no one's surprise, Jeanie is in great spirits and looks amazing!!  My journey here was no easy task.  My sister-in-law Donna picked me up at 9:30 to go to Jeanie.  Chronic fear of highways has left me frustrated not being able to be with her as much as I would like to.  We ended up getting lost 5 minutes away from our destination which ended up with lots of laughs on the way.  When we arrived my heart was beating out of chest, not knowing what to expect, seeing I don't make it a habit of watching stem cells being collected every day!  I was told to wait to wait outside until someone came and got me.  Thank God the wait was about 30 seconds.  When I approached the room I took lots of deep breaths.  I found Jeanie in positive spirits and as always still looking amazing.  Jean was accompanied by hubby Mike and life long friend Suzie. So far everything is looking good, more to be revieled shortly.  Keep thinking positive thoughrs for Jeanie because it is working.

                                            Love Jeanie's sister,
                                                Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment