Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 56 -My "Aha Moment Today!

I just had one of those "Aha Moments" that just brought me a burst of energy and happiness and I just have to share with you all.  I was at the store today when a woman I had never met before came up to me.  She asked if I was Jean.  When I confirmed, she introduced herself and told me that she was a good friend of my friend Shayna and that she has been following my blog since the beginning and has been praying for me.  Wow!  I have never even met this woman before and she is reading my blog and praying for me!  What a beautiful person.  All I could do was hug her and thank her.  My positive spirit and energy is fueled by all of your prayers and thoughts.


    I am on day 56 since my transplant and feeling strong and healthy.  I have recently started running again.  Well jogging is more like it.  It is definitely more challenging than I had thought it would be.  Then again I have done nothing since September, I have a whole new immune system and it is freezing outside!  It can only get better!  But it feels so good to get moving again.  I am also participating in my friend Leslie's monthly challenge of doing 40 push ups a day!  So far so good!  At first I was on my knees doing them but I'm doing them on my toes now!  Yesterday we got over 15 inches of snow, so I am hoping to pull out the snowshoes and hit the trails!  


Thank you to all of my family, friends (and those I have not yet met) for your continuing prayers and positive thoughts!  It's working!!  


Life is Wonderful!


Love,
Jeanie

1 comment:

  1. I jogged .62 miles yesterday at day 44 at a 12 minute mile pace :-) Not bad for a bad foot (my tumor was on my big toe which ate 40% of the bone at the joint). You inspire me!

    ReplyDelete